Can I Get a Loan?
Do you ever wonder:
- How likely am I to get a business loan?
- What business financing options make the most sense for me?
- How can I save time, energy, and hassle in getting money for my business?
- What is my game plan for getting the capital I need?
If any of those questions have ever popped into mind, consider getting a “Capital Assessment” from Ascent Funding.
What is a Capital Assessment?
It’s a one-on-one discussion and report that produces a roadmap for getting a business loan. It includes:
- A summary of your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Short-, mid-, and long-term recommendations for securing capital
- A loan preparedness action plan for you and your business
How It Works: 3 Simple Steps
1. Gather Key Information. Download and complete the Assessment form. It should only take a few minutes and estsimates are ok.
2. Request a Capital Assessment Session.
- Submit your completed Assessment Forms below.
- We will contact you to schedule your in-person, one-on-one session. A typical session is 45 minutes, but they can be as short at 15 minutes depending on the session event venue.
- Presently, Capital Assessments are FREE on a limited basis. NOTE: Availability cannot be guaranteed. We will reserve some sessions for minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses, and businesses that operate in low income neighborhoods.
3. Meet with Us. During the session, you and your advisor will discuss a draft of your Capital Assessment. We’ll answer your questions, discuss your plan and send you a final version of your Capital Assessment soon after the meeting.
Request a Capital Assessment Session
Once you submit the necessary information, we will contact you to schedule a session. Requests are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions, please contact Marcy Newton [email@example.com].